Saturday, October 26, 2013

Reflections on Extra Innings Soccer




I was pretty good in playing soccer in the beginning but later when I started learning the tricks of the game .I got so interested now that I joined the extra innings that I learnt long shot, bullet shot, instep, outstep and many more.
I feel more confident and my talent has definitely improved. “Soccer is the best”.
N. Aadarsh (VI – A)

Before extra innings I felt I would never be fast enough to be the best player and my energy was being wasted. But now i do not play matches occasionally, after my mom signed me up for the classes for athletics which hadn’t benefited much because of the in convenience of timings.Extra innings is the best thing that ever happened to me so far. I feel more confident now and take pride in being part of the team. Thanks to Altamash Sir- Hats Off!!!!!! 
Pratin IV - J

 After the holidays I feel very nice to play Soccer match and won by scoring ( 5 – 0 ) , we made 5 Goals in a short time and loved playing the game.

Ashrith        (III - H)
                                   BEFORE

·        I was bad at shooting and dribbling
·        I was bad at passing and receiving the ball
·        I did not know how to take a run up and follow through in shooting
·        I did not have the stamina to run.






                          AFTER

·        Now I am good at shooting and dribbling
·        Now I am good at passing and receiving the ball
·        Now I know how to take a run up and follow through in shooting
·        Now I have the stamina to run.


                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment