Friday, October 25, 2013

Oakridge Leadership School…..Reflections by Faculty, Students and Parents





Mr.Amit Bhatia (Founder Aspire Group): Dear Rohit & Mohseena Ma’am,Thank you for the opportunity and your kind words. While the detailed feedback collation will take some time, in addition to the wonderful appreciation from students, we put together the overall ratings which show that the overall program rating went up from 4.6 (on 1-5) to 4.9 (on 1-5). You should be specially proud of putting together this great opportunity for your students.

Mr.Pavan Mahajan (CEO Aspire Human Capital Management) : Dear Mohseena Ma’am, It was indeed a pleasure to interact with such  bright, well behaved and energetic students from Oakridge. Am sure all in their own way, will greatly contribute to society and the full credit goes to you teachers. Our endeavor was to add to the base built by you and am glad the student survey post the camp, indicates towards the same.

Dr.Kamala (Parent): Thank u mam for taking good care of them.. Every body said they had a great time.. Only regret was lack of communication directly with the kids.

Ms.Rita C.(Parent): Mohseena,I am sure it would have taken you tremendous patience and fortitude to keep the children on course, motivate them and ensure that they were learning. My son, Aryaman Vepa, came home completely charged and inspired. The full story is yet to unfold but whatever it is, it can only be positive. I am glad Aryaman found friends and discovered a bit of himself.
 From an organizational stand point, this was certainly one of the best school trips he  attended.
 Thank you and the school for taking care.

Ms.Pallavi Muthyala (Parent): Dear Ma'am,Thank you for taking care of the kids and accompanying them on the trip.  The Daily updates and photos regarding the events was quite informative to the parents.Viraj had an excellent time and a great learning experience.Truly appreciate your help once again.

Raval Reddy (student): Hello sir, we have returned from the leadership camp revitalised and empowered.Empowered with the knowledge to work better in todays world.I feel like I have grown sir and feel like I have become a bigger person. Someone who is a better individual not just to myself but to the people around me. Never have I succumbed to intellectual pressure the same way before. The way Amit sir and his team taught us valuable lessons, was truly remarkable. Placing me in the shoes of leaders such as the CEO of coca cola or Mr. Kang in the Mumbai terror attack helped me think as a leader. It helped me realise that weighing your alternatives and taking the decision that benefits the greater good can be instrumental in life. 

Sowgandhi (student): Sir,One word to describe Leadership Camp? Motivating. I'm not just saying this for the sake of it, but personally, I think it really moved me sir. It helped me see things from different perspectives and look at the world out there as a stage of opportunities that stand infinite if you're willing to work towards them. Even though it was for a span of one week, it changed me both as a leader and as a person. Like I said, with absolute no exaggeration, it seriously inspired me in ways that can't be learnt through books, but through observation, debate and evoking thought. In fact, honestly, if it were deemed possible, I think this camp should be made mandatory, if you ask me.





No comments:

Post a Comment