Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cardboard challenge – Reflection by Saanya Gupta



Card board challenge made us the creative students. When it was told to us that we are to use the old and used card boards to make something useful out of it I was forced to think creatively. The not so creative person that I am usually, it brought a whole new side of me and I started to think harder and be that innovative person. To my surprise I really thought well and came up with a perfect idea.
I went through the store room in my house and then I found a huge cardboard box. It was perfect for making a puppet show. My friend Suchira had brought the perfect Rajasthani dolls from Rajasthan when she went for the adventure trip. It fit in so well, like the cardboard challenge and the trip was made for each other.  We had the prettiest dolls that were apt for the puppet show. We presented the puppet show on the day and people simply loved it especially our Principal Sir and our HM Ma’am. The best part was that we too had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment