Friday, October 25, 2013

LEARNING DIFFICULTY WEEK- ASSEMBLY



COUNSELING AND SUPPORTIVE INSTRUCTION UNIT

October 22nd to 26th is celebrated as Learning Difficulty Week. Related to this occasion a special assembly was conducted by the Supportive Instruction Unit. The theme was ‘COPING WITH DIFFICULTIES’. In this regard the song TRY by Pink was sung by the Choir group and a dance was performed in coordination to the song.  A video which specified the hard work done by the Famous People such as Einstein, Edison etc where shown for inspiration.  The students were really astonished how small things in life change to Big Achievements. 


Reflection by Rithvika of 9D
After performing in the assembly when we entered the classroom we were received with utmost affection and appreciation. We were encouraged by the Supportive Instruction unit teachers. I am very thankful to school for giving me this chance.
Senior School Supportive Instruction Unit



Feedback by Ms.Sujani(Parent of Rishabh IX C)
I attended the SI Open House conducted on Oct. 23rd. The open house was informative and had a  clear explanation of the tools and methods that are used for children who seek SI unit's help.  I appreciated the different ways of teaching adopted to make science and math more interesting. I myself too learnt some interesting techniques which I could bring home and inculcate to my child in the little time that I had spent there.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment