Monday, October 28, 2013

The Game of Soccer Reflection on Push–Pass



I was weak in passing. Now after Altamash sir taught us the in step push-pass, I feel very confident now after learning this trick---my opponents can be easily fooled and confused. This is the best tack–tick or the trick of the trade that I cherish and will never forget it ever.
I thank our sir for teaching the game the way it is played globally or internationally in Middle East and foreign countries. The most popular players use this trick and I also aim to be one among those best players.
Ausaf VI–H

I felt energetic and enthusiastic while playing the step  push-pass.
In real game, goals are shot using this trick. I will definitely practise and become a better player and confuse my opponents with my tricks.
My favourite team is Manchester United and I look forward to be one among the best players.
Dhruv IV–H
 



No comments:

Post a Comment