Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Grade XC Student Reflections on CAS Activity — Vote for my Future for the Drivers and Ayahs

Tamanna: My experience while doing this CAS activity was quite memorable. In my opinion, this step taken by the Oakridge community is very appreciable. Helping people or educating about voting and the importance of voting, I think was very helpful. As an Oakridger and a citizen of India, it is my duty to spread awareness about voting and ensure that my fellow citizens know about their right to vote. I would like to thank our Principal and teacher for giving me this opportunity to take part in this CAS activity.

Thanu: I became aware of how important voting in our country is. We spread awareness on voting to all the people. It was a wonderful experience.

Ruthika: It was a good experience. It helps me to learn how important voting is in our country. I feel like I made a difference.

J. K: We learnt and taught the genuine meaning of vote.

G. V. S. Karthik: It was good that we all took the responsibility to create awareness about voting.

Bhavya: It was a memorable experience taking the responsibility of awareness about voting.

Akshith: It was a memorable experience. I helped ten drivers get their voter IDs.

Mythili: It was a very memorable experience. I felt good by spreading awareness to people about voting.

Darshika: It was one of my best experiences in ensuring that everyone gets a right to vote and also to tell people who don’t know about it.

Mayaank: It was a very interesting activity. It made me aware of my social responsibility.


Likitha: It was a nice experience. I felt good by telling them the importance of voting.






No comments:

Post a Comment