Thursday, December 5, 2013

Student Reflection on PAT

PAT stands for Program for Academically Talented students. It is an after-school program for the kids. It gives them a chance to engage in a whole new platform which teaches students about things like logical puzzles, GK, riddles, rebuses, etc. 

I was longing to join PAT. The way the teachers selected the students was unique. We had to undergo many tests, interviews and assessments to finally get into PAT. I was really happy to get the PAT recognition reward last year on Prize Day. I felt really happy and proud. I was really happy to get into PAT this year [2013/14] also like last year. 

Every day in PAT, I enjoy a lot as we learn something new. There was never a day where I felt unhappy to be in PAT. Other students of the same grade are not left behind as we prepare presentations for them so they find out what we do in PAT. As days go on, all of the PATians learn more and more because learning never stops.


Ronak 5J

No comments:

Post a Comment