Monday, December 9, 2013

Grades 1 and 2 — Parent, Teacher, and Student Association

Saturday 7 December was an important day for 1st graders at Oakridge International School. The teachers were all set to welcome their students and the parents. The students in their smart uniforms walked in their respective classrooms and proudly took their parents around and explained all the work that was done till the month of November.  

The Parent, Teacher and Student Association is an important event where Parents get to appreciate all the work their child did in the class and a proud moment for the student to showcase his/her talents and skills. During this meeting, the facilitators share their action plans for the individual child’s progress for the upcoming important months of the year.

Parent Reflections:

·        Thank you Ma'am for supporting Pranathi in all means and as you said, we too are observing a lot of change in her. The other day when there was some work going on at home, I asked her to stay away from dust and made her stay away. She gave me the profile 'caring' for that. I am happy and amazed to see the way she is applying the profiles in day-to-day life!! (Pranathi's Mom 1A)

·        We are noticing improvements in Vibhaas’s communication skills and subject content. He is confident and is able to express very well. (Vibhaas’s Mom 1A)

·        Saanvi is doing good and I am happy with her progress and the class teacher. Thank you! (Saanvi Reddy’s Mom)

·        I, mother of Aarav, am very happy with his progress. The class teacher has extended a great support to my child. I am too happy that he is growing more in learning — his personality is developing. Thank you to all the teachers and especially to the class teacher.


·        The PTSA is a very good idea and practice. I would like it to be more frequent. It has helped me to understand my child's development and progress. It also helped me to share with the teacher any concerns and tips. (Parent)








No comments:

Post a Comment