Sunday, December 29, 2013

Student Reflection on PYPX


We had a PYP Exhibition for Grade V on Friday, the 27th of December. This Exhibition was something new and fun to learn. I had a great time with the Rights Team inquiring on my Issue. We learned how to communicate with each other during our Exhibition and find out about reliable websites.

I was working under Human Rights under Gender Discrimination. Our team had planned for some models, PPTs, Charts, etc., for the final D-Day to present our understanding. So we had to go to the MPH [Multi-Purpose Hall] where I could see many tables set up with various things and the whole room filled up with different children, mentors, parents, etc.  I had a great time explaining my work with my partner and involving the parents in my work. I was also happy to see the parents getting involved in our work.

Also, we told the parents about the bad effects of Gender Discrimination and asked them to spread awareness to at least one person and I'm happy to know that through our presentation we have taken action. We also received some good feedback from the parents; our Exhibition was a great success. This Exhibition taught me to be independent and communicate with different people.


Ananya Saraf

1 comment:

  1. International School Chennai When it comes to choosing the best international school, Chennai, you cannot go wrong if you choose a school that is affiliated to a good international board of education and has the best qualified teachers. The facilities offered by the school should be in keeping with the highest standards. The extra-curricular activities offered to the students must have an international flavor to encourage future global citizens.

    ReplyDelete