Thursday, December 5, 2013

Grade 2: CAS Activity for the Month of November

As the saying goes, “You don’t have to be great to start but you have to start to be great.”

And our little Grade 2 students have proved this by stepping  into their 4th ladder of CAS {creativity action service} and as a part of the same they have taken the responsibility of taking care of themselves by keeping their classroom and cubbies neat earlier. They didn’t restrict their learning in school; they took their learning further by taking it at home by cleaning their room, by putting the things away, laying the table, etc.

We all try to help a lot of people, but only manage to help a few. However, helping starts with ourselves and that starts with few and that is new.

Hear us out:

“I laid the table; laid out the plates, spoons, cups and glasses. I learnt that we should keep our things clean and neat.”– Ishaan 2G

“I am telling that why I cleaned my room. Before I cleaned my room it was very dirty and unorganized. So I thought "Why can't I clean this room and be organized" Then I asked my dad if I could clean my room and he said "Of course" And he handed over a broom and I cleaned my room.” Vineet 2A

“I learnt that we should clean our room on our own. It is fun to clean your room on your own and so now I am going to follow this routine everyday by putting my things in their correct place. I’m glad that my ma’am gave me such an activity.” – Saachi 2B

“Actually I felt very happy that I am cleaning my house and helping mummy. I noticed that keeping our house clean keeps us healthy also; so when I go to anyone’s house, I am going to be much more careful not to dirty it up.”– Vetali 2G

“I tidied up my room and when I saw this I hoped that I get this homework every week so I keep my room clean everyday. I learnt about hygiene.” – Arya 2H

“I learnt how to clean my room and things. I feel I should clean everyday.” – Nikunj 2J

“I learnt that we should keep our room clean always by keeping your toys inside and not messing your room. I found it fun. ”– Drudhi 2E


“I think it is really important to clean up our room every day as it keeps our surroundings clean and keeps us healthy. I found it a bit hard to concentrate on the task but I’m glad I could do it.” 
– Vishnu 2B










No comments:

Post a Comment