Friday, August 30, 2013

THE VIVACIOUS CIE STUDCO TEAM!!!!



While running for student council elections there is a lot of pressure, not only from the student council as a whole, but also from our classmates as well , because they want a change that will not only make them have a good year but an educational one as well. A studco is supposed have a lot of qualities like compassion, consideration and have to be open-minded but also be open to suggestions and criticism. When you are selected as a studco you are not only expected to be perfect but are supposed to be open. And this is once in a life time opportunity not only to help others but to also find you -Shared by Ruhitha Reddy, X G, CIE.

I am very excited to be a part of the student body and I would like to do my best to provide my grade a memorable year. I would also be willing to take any suggestions from my friends/classmates to make their learning experience more enjoyable - experience shared by Sharon Biju,IX G, CIE.



No comments:

Post a Comment